TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All KAISER PERMANENTE Employees must register @ www.WestCoastEMT.com for any course at West Coast EMT – CPR Training Division
- All KAISER PERMANENTE Employees must provide their NUID (example D123456) to attend the class.
- All KAISER PERMANENTE Employees must present their ID Badge at the course check-in to attend the class.
- All KAISER PERMANENTE Employees must present the BLS Online Course Completions Certificate, ACLS Pre-course self-assessment or PALS Pre-course self-assessment as applicable at the course check-in to attend the class.
- All KAISER PERMANENTE employees must have a current non-expired AHA card in order to attend a renewal class.
- Employees MUST present this card at the beginning of all renewal classes.
- Employees will not be able to attend a renewal course without their card.
- Employees with expired cards must register at their own cost (promo code not accepted for full-certification courses).
The proper AHA Provider Manual is required for admission to all AHA courses. Employees who do not have a manual may have the option to purchase one on the day of the course. However, it is their responsibility to ensure that they have the proper manual. Books may be checked out through Kaiser Permanente Orange County Professional Development & Education Department.
It is recommended that employees purchase their own books. Studying persistently improves retention of these life saving skills. AHA books are available for purchase at West Coast EMT – CPR Training Division.
All KAISER PERMANENTE employees must arrive and sign in for their course no later than 15 minutes after the course start time. Students cannot be admitted into the class 15 minutes after the official course time begins. This is also applicable for lunches and breaks.
All KAISER PERMANENTE employees must receive a confirmation email before they are confirmed for their course. If an employee does not receive a confirmation email, then they are not officially registered in the course.
Cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the course date at the latest. Cancellations may be made by phone or email.
PROMO CODES (FOR KAISER PERMANENTE ORANGE COUNTY STAFF AND PHYSICIANS ONLY.)
- KAISER PERMANENTE EMPLOYEES – Enter promo code OCKAISER (Employees are only authorized by Kaiser Permanente to use promo code if the class is required for their KP Orange County position per current job description)
- KAISER PERMANENTE PHYSICIANS – Enter promo code DRKAISER
I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.