EMT Skills Competency Verification Testing
// Offered at the Orange County Campus
Verification of skills competency shall be valid for a maximum of two (2) years for the purpose of applying for recertification. The skills requiring verification of competency are:
- Trauma Assessment
- Medical Assessment
- Bag-Valve-Mask Ventilation
- Oxygen Administration
- Cardiac Arrest Management w/ AED
- Hemorrhage Control & Shock Management
- Spinal Motion Restriction – Supine & Seated
- Penetrating Chest Injury
- Epinephrine & Nalaxone Administration
- Childbirth & Neonatal Resuscitation
Total Course fee: $100
Cancellation requests within three business days of the class registration will receive a FULL REFUND.
Cancellation request after three business days of the class registration will receive NO REFUND.
A no show, no call to class will result in NO REFUND.
All students may reschedule 1 time.