Weekend EMT Course
// Offered at the Orange County Campus
The Weekend EMT Course is blend of in-class and online course work designed for students unable to attend classes during the week. This 12-week class will consist of power points, interactive lectures, online modules, case studies and a video review. Students will be exposed to new skills, practice sessions, lecture review, skills testing and written exams.
This program is designed to give the students the skills and knowledge to successfully complete the National Registry Exam and ultimately function as a working Emergency Medical Technician, be it in a hospital setting or pre-hospital setting. It also serves as a first step into becoming a paramedic, RN, PA or MD.
In class lecture
Two Ride Alongs
Saturdays: 8am-5pm (Orange County Campus)
or Sundays: 8am-5pm (Orange County Campus)
Total Course fee: $950
Payment plan option is available. It’s an easy way to guarantee your spot in a class without making full payment at time of registration.
- $600 due at registration
- $250 – 1st payment
- $100 – 2nd payment
Auto debit every Friday after the class begins. (2) consecutive payments.
Payments must be made on or before the due dates listed for each class. Failure to pay on assigned date will result in being dropped from the program.
- You must acquire the appropriate uniform for class through Galls.
- You must have and bring a copy of your Hepatitis B Vaccination
- You must have and bring a copy of your Tuberculosis Skin Test (must be within the past 6 months)
- Grooming Standards: Men must be clean shaved and Women must have their hair pulled back or braided. No visible piercings and tattoos must be covered.
- If you need a BLS for Healthcare provider card, please visit www.WestCoastEMT.com/cprtraining
- The textbook is not included. We will be using the AAOS 11th Edition EMT Textbook. You must have the textbook for the course.
- Online access code is required for the course. Please click on this link to purchase the Access Code & Textbook.
- FISDAP testing module required for all EMT students.