Full Time EMT Training Course
This program is designed to give the student the skills and knowledge to function as a working Emergency Medical Technician at the basic level and to facilitate the passing of the National Registry Exam. The program is intended for those who want to gain employment as a firefighter, emergency care technician at a hospital and Ambulance driver or attendant. It is also for those individuals who are planning on attempting to obtain a higher level of medical training such as RN, PA or MD as an enhancement for the competitive application process for those professions.
This course material is drawn from the new National Education Standards Curriculum.
Monday – Thursday: 8am-5pm
(160 hours Didactic & Skills + 24 hour clinical (ride along) = 184 Hours Total)
Total Course fee: $950
Payment plan option is available. It’s an easy way to guarantee your spot in a class without making full payment at time of registration.
- $600 due at registration
- $250 – 1st payment
- $100 – 2nd payment
Auto debit every Friday after the class begins. (2) consecutive payments.
Payments must be made on or before the due dates listed for each class. Failure to pay on assigned date will result in being dropped from the program.
- You must have the American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare provider CPR card at the start of class.
- You must acquire the appropriate uniform for class through Galls.
- You must have and bring a copy of your Hepatitis B Vaccination
- You must have and bring a copy of your Tuberculosis Skin Test (must be within the past 6 months)
- Grooming Standards: Men must be clean shaved and Women must have their hair pulled back or braided. No visible piercings and tattoos must be covered.
- TEXTBOOK REQUIRED: AAOS 11th Edition EMT textbook. The textbook is not included. Older edition textbooks will not work with the current EMT curriculum.
- An online access code is required for every EMT student. Please click on link to purchase the EMT Textbook & Online Access Code.